Body Sculpting & Contouring
Introduction to Body Balance Systems
Body Balance Systems Features the strongest diodes of any system on the market at 190mW each!
Trim Sculpt & Slim Sculpt are designed to target the medical and aesthetic market, specifically to address spot fat reduction or inch loss and body contouring in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle program.
These devices can enable the patient in certain cases, to avoid expensive and painful liposuction, ultimately avoiding surgery-related complications, pain and recovery time.
The Slim Sculpt is 100% non-invasive, LED & IR technology with no known side effects.
NO SURGERY NO PAIN NO BRUISING NO DISCOMFORT NO DOWNTIME
Research has shown these benefits in patients
How It Works
LED energy safely penetrates the patient’s skin at a specific wavelength (635 nm & 880 nm) targeted for adipose (fat) cells.
Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids (FFA’s), water and glycerol. Together these compounds are also known as triglycerides.
Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy.
Once released the glycerol and free fatty acids are used by the body as an energy source.
Adipose cells “shrink” significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.
Exercise is strongly recommended soon after a treatment to burn FFA’s within the body and to help stimulate the lymphatic system.
A clinical study on the reduction of fat on the arm areas https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18454136
Mechanism of Action
- The Adipocytes are at rest
- The LED Light energy starts to irradiate the adipocytes
- Irradiation causes photobiomodulation effect and releases the contents by the formation of transitory pores
- Water, Glycerol and Free Fatty Acids are released from the adipocytes
- Continues to release until the adipocytes are completely deflated
- As treatment continues, water, glycerol, and free fatty acids enter the interstitial space.
- All of these components are carried away by the lymphatic system
- The adipocyte collapses
A study in the dynamics of fat cell turnover in humans https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18454136
Where do the Free Fatty Acids Go?
Once the Free Fatty Acid leaves the cell, it enters the interstitial space. It is then absorbed by the lymphatic system, bound to the albumin, transported via afferent lymph vessels to the sentinel node, broken down via lipase, and dumped into the circulatory system where the debris can then be processed by the liver (Fatty Acid Oxidations).
Some of the Free Fatty Acids are converted triglycerides in the liver and returned to the plasma. The rate of turnover and metabolic disappearance of Fatty Acids from the plasma is known to be extremely rapid as their half-life in the plasma is about one and a half to two and a half minutes. Free Fatty Acids combine with Oxygen to produce energy.
The Free Fatty Acids released from adipose tissue can be utilized anywhere there is energy needed within the body. The ultimate destination of the released Fatty Acid is to the mitochondria of the subject’s cells that require energy. The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of every cell.
Where does the Glycerol Go?
The liberated Glycerol is not utilized again for triglyceride synthesis, it can diffuse rapidly into the blood and once passed into the blood and once passed into circulation undergoes a dilution process. Glycerol will diffuse widely and rapidly throughout the total body water, disappears from the bloodstream and appears in the urine. The rate of turnover (and the metabolic disappearance of Glycerol from the plasma) is estimated to be about thirty minutes. Glycerol is rapidly excreted in the urine.
Additionally, after being released from the adipose tissue, Glycerol is passed through the bloodstream for the return to the liver for conversion into the useful energy source of Glucose.
What Makes Us Better
- Body Balance Systems offer the latest and greatest technology on the market today. Our non-invasive body contouring system in our clinical studies is producing consistent results in reducing unwanted fat on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, back, arms, and chin.
- We are the only company that offers a fully flexible patent-pending pad that can flex for the absolute best in body coverage.
Treatment Pads are HUGE! No more messing around with numerous small paddles.
Only 20 minutes for a complete treatment
- We have the most light diodes of any system on the market.
- We have both 635 nm and 880 nm wavelengths for optimal treatments
- We offer a post service vibrational component to enhance lymphatic flow
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Disclaimer: Individual results will vary and some results may not be typical. Please consult your medical doctor before using any device. All opinions, comments, before & after pictures and testimonials are expressed opinions of the author or customer and results may not be typical. Results you wish to achieve require healthy diet and exercise and you cannot solely rely on any one device alone. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Slim Sculpt & Trim Sculpt® is a registered trademark of Body Balance System.
HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Do not eat 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not apply any lotions or oils to the skin where you would like the procedure to be performed.
Drink at least 32-64 ounces of water within 24 hours of your appointment time.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Do not eat for 1-2 hours after your treatment.
- Drink plenty of water—Drink as much as you can the day you have your Lipo Laser procedure done. Starting 24 hours prior to your first visit and each day during your treatment program you should drink at least 32-64 ounces of water per day.
- Perform ½ to 1 hour exercise each and every day during your treatment program. (Cardio would benefit you the most for your exercise.) You want to take part in something to raise your heart rate and cause you to sweat. This will get the necessary calories burned and it will stimulate your lymphatic circulation.
Packages starting as low as $50 per session.